Beulah Bouzane is owner of Bouzane Consulting, an indigenous web services business in Newfoundland and Labrador. Beulah has been building businesses and non-profit organizations for more than 30 years. She has dedicated her education and career to business, community economic development, public policy and project management. An experienced designer and strategic planner, Beulah gives her clients the benefit of her experience and expertise helping them link organizational and website goals.
- Extensive hands-on experience in Website Development
- Dynamic and results-oriented leader with proven success in establishing and revitalizing organizations
- Extensive experience in assessment, planning, policy, product and program development, and implementation
- Extensive experience in business as well as community economic development
- Extensive experience in operations and human resource management, budgeting, administration, coaching, facilitation and training, and commercial (developmental) lending
- Track record for establishing and improving service delivery through team-centered leadership, staff development and effective interpersonal and communications skills
- Critical thinker with common-sense approach to problem solving; above average attention to detail
Educational and Professional Background
Master of Business Administration, Heriott Watt University, Edinburgh Business School
Masters Certificate in Project Management, Memorial University of Newfoundland
Lean Yellow Belt Certification, Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters, NL
Juran Quality Facilitator, Juran Institute
Online coursework in Website Design Development
With family roots seeped in business and an entrepreneur herself, she started her first small business venture in the mid 1980s and for a number of years balanced business and community work with a successful career in the public sector. During her career in both public and private sectors, Beulah has seen, first hand, what works and what doesn’t and is delighted to share that expertise with her clients.
Beulah is also a writer and artist.